Dee Physical Therapy is a well-established therapist owned practice with three locations in South Burlington, Hinesburg, and Shelburne, VT. We proudly serve our patients excellent care with evidence-based practice, compassion, and understanding for individual needs and goals. Our culture is to provide an encouraging, supportive, and motivating environment. We emphasize support for employee growth, continued learning, professional and personal life balance in a family-like setting. We offer competitive compensation packages, including benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off. Join our team of dedicated professionals and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
We are currently hiring a physical therapist and a physical therapist assistant to practice in our outpatient clinics. The positions we are hiring for are full-time, benefitted positions, but part-time will be considered.
- Assess patients’ physical conditions and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Administer therapeutic exercises and modalities to improve patients’ mobility, strength, and, function
- Educate patients and their families on proper techniques for home exercises and self-care
- Monitor patients’ progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Doctorate, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physical Therapy or Associate degree for Physical Therapist Assistant
- Valid state license to practice as a Physical Therapist or Physical Therapy Assistant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide compassionate and patient-centered care
Full Benefits Include:
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401K, Employer Matching
- Continuing Education Credits
- Flexible Schedule
If this sounds like a great fit, we would love to hear from you! Please send your cover letter and resume to Matt: [email protected]