We are here to help you feel good again.
At Dee PT our therapists work with patients with neurological and neurodegenerative disorders utilizing evidence-based practice incorporating current principles of neuroplasticity, motor control, and motor learning to achieve optimal outcomes and facilitate aging across the lifespan.
Neurological disorders include:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain tumors
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Functional Neurologic Disorder (FND)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)
- Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (AIDP, CIDP)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
- Parkinson’s Disease (PD) and Parkinson-plus syndromes (PSP, MSA, CBGD, DLB)
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Stroke/Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)