Dee PT is all about movement.
As physical therapists we are experts in the human movement system. Why does it hurt here and not there? What is the source of my pain? If it hurts to move, or it feels better at rest, you should come see us first.
Experiencing pain from an injury? We offer Free Injury Screens. Schedule an Appointment.
Dee Physical Therapy Locations
166 Athletic Drive
South Burlington, Vermont
23 San Remo Drive
So. Burlington, VT 05403
52 Farmall Drive
Hinesburg, VT 05461
I am thrilled that the facility opened here in Hinesburg. Mike’s help with my MS balance issues is wonderful and I am happy to be able to use the fit space on other days of the week – especially the NuStep. I want to also send positive feedback to all the staff for their friendly ways and caring attitude.”
- All employees will have completed training modules on safe return to work per the Vermont Department of Labor
- All employees will have temperature checked and will review screening questionnaire prior to entering clinic
- PT’s and staff will be wearing masks and following strict handwashing protocols. Gloves and gowns upon request
- Staggered clinician schedules to prevent crowding
- Safe distancing between occupants in clinic space. Each clinician will practice within a designated zone
- Cleanliness – defined cleaning procedures / schedules using approved cleaning products with emphasis on common touch areas
- We will affirm permission before introducing any treatment or examination procedure that puts us in contact with you
- We ask that you wear a clean mask to all appointments
- Please call from your car in the parking lot when you have arrived
- A Dee PT employee will come to the door, welcome you into the building, take your temperature (earpiece), and review a screening questionnaire with you
- You will be asked to wash your hands and will then be brought back to your treatment area
- Co-pays / Balances will be paid by phone
- For new patients: Completing paperwork online is encouraged. If this is not possible, reception will bring the paperwork out to your car when you arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment
- We are sorry, but no family/friends allowed in the clinic while you are being treated unless patient is a minor
- Please keep your belongings with you, and do not touch any unnecessary areas of the office.
- Do not have a mask or refuse a mask
- Have a temperature > 100.4 degrees F
- Answer “YES” to any questions in the screening questionnaire
April 6th: UPDATEWe hope all of you and your families are safe and feeling well. We miss you all as well as each other. We have our Hinesburg and South Burlington offices safely staffed to take calls and process basic business functions. Some clients are being seen for significant issues that are determined by the therapist and on a limited basis only. We will wear masks, gloves and constantly sanitize the area during a treatment session and when staff are there without clients. Insurance companies are allowing us to use Telehealth as a way to treat people and that is going very, very well. They are paying for it and we advise you to use it if you think it would help. At all three Dee Physical Therapy clinics (South Burlington, Shelburne, and Hinesburg) we have transitioned to Telehealth physical therapy treatment sessions. We plan to re-open when we are instructed to do so by our state officials. We will update you then and along the way. Submit any questions to [email protected] via email, use our contact us page on the website, or call our South Burlington (865-0010) or Hinesburg (482-2200) locations. We are here to help in anyway. Dee PT Clinicians and Staff
We are the primary care providers for movement dysfunction.
Your doctor knows this and wants you to come directly to us if it hurts to move. Insurance carriers allow you to come directly to us, we participate with all major insurance carriers and help you feel better.
Everyone is an athlete in our practice.
Whether it is your sport or the game of life, we can help you move better and with less pain to do the things you like to do. You will be glad you chose Dee PT.
We accept all major insurances and at Dee PT we have dedicated ourselves to making you Feel Good Again. Give us a call today!