To Our Valued Patients,
After close monitoring of the evolving COVID-19 situation in our community, and in accordance with guidelines set forth by the CDC and Vermont Department of Health, Dee Physical Therapy will be re-opening all three of our clinics for in-person care beginning on Monday, May 18th. We do so with the safety and well-being of our patients and staff at the forefront of our reintroduction plan. That said, some things may look a little different when you first come back to see us, so we want to take this moment to inform you as to what safety measures will be in effect as we re-open our doors.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- All employees will have completed training modules on safe return to work per the Vermont Department of Labor
- All employees will have temperature checked and will review screening questionnaire prior to entering clinic
- PT’s and staff will be wearing masks and following strict handwashing protocols. Gloves and gowns upon request
- Staggered clinician schedules to prevent crowding
- Safe distancing between occupants in clinic space. Each clinician will practice within a designated zone
- Cleanliness – defined cleaning procedures / schedules using approved cleaning products with emphasis on common touch areas
- We will affirm permission before introducing any treatment or examination procedure that puts us in contact with you
What Your Appointment Will Look Like:
- We ask that you wear a clean mask to all appointments
- Please call from your car in the parking lot when you have arrived
- A Dee PT employee will come to the door, welcome you into the building, take your temperature (earpiece), and review a screening questionnaire with you
- You will be asked to wash your hands and will then be brought back to your treatment area
- Co-pays / Balances will be paid by phone
- For new patients: Completing paperwork online is encouraged. If this is not possible, reception will bring the paperwork out to your car when you arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment
- We are sorry, but no family/friends allowed in the clinic while you are being treated unless patient is a minor
- Please keep your belongings with you, and do not touch any unnecessary areas of the office.
Patients will not be allowed into the clinic under any of the following circumstances:
- Do not have a mask or refuse a mask
- Have a temperature > 100.4 degrees F
- Answer “YES” to any questions in the screening questionnaire
We understand that some of these measures may feel a bit obstructive at times or perhaps carry an inconvenience. But as health care providers invested in the wellness of those under our care and the greater community around us, we intend to practice according to the recommendations of the CDC and Vermont Department of Health. As circumstances and guidelines change in the coming months, we will adapt our practices accordingly. We will continue to provide remote telehealth services for any individual who prefers this treatment method for any reason.
Despite the changes around us, we are excited to safely see our patients in-person again and take a step toward normalcy with you. Through masked faces and gloved hands, you’ll still sense our smiles when you tell us of your improvements and feel warmth in our care.
Thank you for your trust through this process. We’ll see you soon!
Dee Physical Therapy